Saturday 11 March 2017

Challenge YOUrself plus Scrappy Friends.


Scrappy Friends link
I chose the second vertical column.

I'm combining the above challenge and this one at Challenge YOUself.


To make it harder on myself I'm using more of that extremely patterned paper.
This time I painted over a section using white acrylic paint.
I condensed my cluster of photo and embellishments into the bottom left corner thus leaving WHITE SPACE on the right hand side.
The 3D flower is from Scrappers Garden.
The die cut flowers are from October afternoon.
The flair is from Cocoa Vanilla.

Hope you like it. That photo defines me: an adventurer setting off to new places.


10 comments:

Susan said...

Great page - I like that background paper and it really supports your love of traveling!

ÅsaJ said...

Beautiful page with lovely colors! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

Sharon Fritchman said...

This is gorgeous, Julene! I love your pretty design and use of negative space. And the photo of YOU is wonderful! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself for the negative space challenge. YAY!!!!

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Beautiful! Great background paper and photo! Thanks for joining us at Challenge Yourself this month!

Rachel said...

Love your background effect. Fantastic layout. Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.

Rochelle Spears said...

Very nice layout... and great job on the challenges! Thanks for playing along with my Bingo Challenge! :)

Patries said...

LOVE the layout and the adventure!

Susanne said...

Oh nice, love the whitewash across the background, like breeze on the beach.

Sherri Caramico said...

Great layout! Love the paint - so cool! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!!

Taru Jehkonen said...

Lovely page! Thanks for joining us at Challenge Yourself! <3